Subject Areas on Research
- Dietary and weight-related behaviors and body mass index among Hispanic, Hmong, Somali, and white adolescents.
- Infections and iron. Too much of a good thing?
- Prevalence of Pediatric Surgical Conditions Across Somaliland.
- Provision of Surgical Care for Children Across Somaliland: Challenges and Policy Guidance.
- Serologic evidence of respiratory and rickettsial infections among Somali refugees.
- The contribution of pediatric surgery to poverty trajectories in Somaliland.
- The endemic infectious diseases of Somalia.
- Trends of human immunodeficiency virus type-1 infection in female prostitutes and males diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease in Djibouti, east Africa.