Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization and regulation of the trehalose synthesis pathway and its importance in the pathogenicity of Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Gadopentetate-dimeglumine-enhanced MR imaging of gliomatosis cerebri: appearance mimicking leptomeningeal tumor dissemination.
- Glucose-6-phosphatase overexpression lowers glucose 6-phosphate and inhibits glycogen synthesis and glycolysis in hepatocytes without affecting glucokinase translocation. Evidence against feedback inhibition of glucokinase.
- High levels of glucose stimulate angiotensinogen gene expression via the P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway in rat kidney proximal tubular cells.
- Hyperosmotic stress stimulates promoter activity and regulates cellular utilization of the serum- and glucocorticoid-inducible protein kinase (Sgk) by a p38 MAPK-dependent pathway.
- Isosorbide and isorbide dinitrate.
- Management of dofetilide overdose in a patient with known cocaine abuse.
- Sorbitol dehydrogenase of rat testis: changes of activity during development, after hypophysectomy and following gonadotrophic hormone administration.
- The Aspergillus fumigatus P-type Golgi apparatus Ca2+/Mn2+ ATPase PmrA is involved in cation homeostasis and cell wall integrity but is not essential for pathogenesis.
- The effect of osmotic stress on the production of nukacin ISK-1 from Staphylococcus warneri ISK-1.
Keywords of People