Subject Areas on Research
- A spatio-temporal absorbing state model for disease and syndromic surveillance.
- Clear cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina and cervix: incidence, undetected disease, and diethylstilbestrol.
- Depressive symptoms and depressive diagnoses in a community population. Use of a new procedure for analysis of psychiatric classification.
- Human T-cell lymphotropic virus I and adult T-cell leukemia: report of a cluster in North Carolina.
- U.S. cancer mortality 1950-1978: a strategy for analyzing spatial and temporal patterns.
Keywords of People