Subject Areas on Research
- Acute effect of angiographic contrast medium on cortical specific gravity after middle cerebral artery occlusion in rats.
- Ischemia in normo- and hyperglycemic rats: effects on brain water and electrolytes.
- Magnetic resonance microscopy of toxic renal injury induced by bromoethylamine in rats.
- On the relationship between computed tomography numbers and specific gravity.
- Safety of Appetite Manipulation in Children with Feeding Disorders Admitted to an Inpatient Feeding Program.
- Serial measurements of CT attenuation and specific gravity in experimental cerebral edema.
Keywords of People