Subject Areas on Research
- Coding strategies for multichannel cochlear prostheses.
- Comparative studies of speech processing strategies for cochlear implants.
- Design for an inexpensive but effective cochlear implant.
- Electrode discrimination and speech recognition in postlingually deafened adult cochlear implant subjects.
- Evaluation of different choices of n in an n of m processor for cochlear implants.
- Expediting the identification of impaired channels in cochlear implants via analysis of speech-based confusion matrices.
- Neurotologic skull base surgery in pediatric patients.
- Stability of hearing preservation following acoustic neuroma surgery.