Subject Areas on Research
- A Syndromic Neurodevelopmental Disorder Caused by De Novo Variants in EBF3.
- Atypical behaviors in children with autism and children with a history of language impairment.
- Essential vocal tremor: clinical characteristics and response to therapy.
- Evidence-based practice and speech-language pathology.
- Guest editorial: Cognitive-communication rehabilitation for combat-related mild traumatic brain injury.
- Laboratory diagnosis of creatine deficiency syndromes: a technical standard and guideline of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics.
- Motor function domains in alternating hemiplegia of childhood.
- Multidimensional problems and findings in developmentally disabled children.
- Multidisciplinary assessment and diagnosis of conversion disorder in a patient with foreign accent syndrome.
- Phenotypic homogeneity provides increased support for linkage on chromosome 2 in autistic disorder.
- Reduced white matter integrity and verbal fluency impairment in young adults with bipolar disorder: a diffusion tensor imaging study.
- Surgical variables affecting speech in treated patients with oral and oropharyngeal cancer.
- The case of the gray optic disc!
- The effect of unilateral electrostimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on respiratory/phonatory subsystems of speech production in Parkinson's disease--a preliminary report.
- The emerging phenotype of long-term survivors with infantile Pompe disease.
- Tourette's syndrome: an expanded view.
Keywords of People