Subject Areas on Research
- A model of educational resource use by children with cochlear implants.
- Charges for outpatient rehabilitation: growth and differences in provider types.
- Cost Effectiveness of Childhood Cochlear Implantation and Deaf Education in Nicaragua: A Disability Adjusted Life Year Model.
- Factors Associated With Attrition in Randomized Controlled Trials of Vocal Rehabilitation: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Management of Landau-Kleffner syndrome.
- Psychosocial effects of an intensive summer communication program for cleft palate children.
- Speech therapy for aphasic stroke patients.
- Systematic slowed speech: a new treatment for stuttering.
- Treatment efficacy: cognitive-communicative disorders resulting from traumatic brain injury in adults.
- Utility of voice therapy in the management of vocal fold polyps and cysts.
- VA Stroke Study: neurologist care is associated with increased testing but improved outcomes.
- Verb learning in children with SLI: frequency and spacing effects.
- Voice disorders in primary school teachers and barriers to care.
Keywords of People