Subject Areas on Research
- Beat frequency is bimodally distributed in spermatozoa from T/t12 mice.
- Cyclic adenosine 3',5' monophosphate, calcium and protein phosphorylation in flagellar motility.
- Evidence for the function of hyperactivated motility in sperm.
- Flagellar motility requires the cAMP-dependent phosphorylation of a heat-stable NP-40-soluble 56 kd protein, axokinin.
- Flagellar propulsion of human sperm in cervical mucus.
- Geotaxis by motile spermatozoa: Hydrodynamic reorientation.
- Hamster sperm penetration of the zona pellucida: kinematic analysis and mechanical implications.
- Identification of a new variant of PDE1A calmodulin-stimulated cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase expressed in mouse sperm.
- Mechanics of sperm-egg interaction at the zona pellucida.
- Mechanisms of filtration of morphologically abnormal human sperm by cervical mucus.
- Motility of rabbit spermatozoa in the secretions of the oviduct.
- Movement characteristics of hamster spermatozoa within the oviduct.
- Movement of bull spermatozoa in cervical mucus.
- Relationships of mammalian sperm motility and morphology to hydrodynamic aspects of cell function.
- Sampling factors influencing accuracy of sperm kinematic analysis.
- cAMP-dependent regulatory processes in the acquisition and control of sperm flagellar movement.
Keywords of People