Subject Areas on Research
- Acute testicular torsion: comparison of unenhanced and contrast-enhanced power Doppler US, color Doppler US, and radionuclide imaging.
- An experimental model of neonatal testicular torsion: evidence against an exclusively extravaginal etiology.
- Comparison of color Doppler sonography and radionuclide imaging in different degrees of torsion in rabbit testes.
- Intermittent testicular torsion.
- Intermittent testicular torsion: diagnostic features and management outcomes.
- Testicular torsion: pitfalls of color Doppler sonography.
- Value and limitations of testicular scanning by in vivo labelling of RBC with 99mTc.