Subject Areas on Research
- Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IV is expressed in spermatids and targeted to chromatin and the nuclear matrix.
- Evidence that Mothers-against-dpp-related 1 (Madr1) plays a role in the initiation and maintenance of spermatogenesis in the mouse.
- Gene expression disruptions of organism versus organ in Drosophila species hybrids.
- Light and electron microscopic evidence of tri-o-cresyl phosphate (TOCP)-mediated testicular toxicity in Fischer 344 rats.
- Nonhistone chromosomal proteins of the developing rat testis.
- Odorant receptors and desensitization proteins colocalize in mammalian sperm.
- The fine structure of spermatogenesis in Hymenolepis diminuta (Cestoda) with a description of the mature spermatozoon.
- The tripartite associations between bacteriophage, Wolbachia, and arthropods.
Keywords of People