Subject Areas on Research
- A vaginal fluid simulant.
- Alteration of human sperm kinematics in cervical mucus due to nonoxynol-9.
- Assessment of a new spermicidal agent against ejaculated dog and human spermatozoa in vitro.
- Comparison of the rheological properties of Advantage-S and Replens.
- Effect of temperature and pH on contraceptive gel viscosity.
- Factors influencing nonoxynol-9 permeation and bioactivity in cervical mucus.
- Optical imaging and analysis of human vaginal coating by drug delivery gels.
- Rheological properties of contraceptive gels.
Keywords of People