Subject Areas on Research
- Checkpoint signals in grasshopper meiosis are sensitive to microtubule attachment, but tension is still essential.
- Evidence that Mothers-against-dpp-related 1 (Madr1) plays a role in the initiation and maintenance of spermatogenesis in the mouse.
- Histones of rat testis chromatin during early postnatal development and their interactions with DNA.
- Increased expression of estrogen receptor beta in pachytene spermatocytes after short-term methoxyacetic acid administration.
- Kinetochore rearrangement in meiosis II requires attachment to the spindle.
- Light and electron microscopic evidence of tri-o-cresyl phosphate (TOCP)-mediated testicular toxicity in Fischer 344 rats.
- Synaptonemal complex karyotyping in spermatocytes of the Chinese hamster (Cricetulus griseus). III. Quantitative evaluation.
- The Drosophila copper transporter Ctr1C functions in male fertility.
- The Golgi apparatus of rat pachytene spermatocytes during spermatogenesis.
- The fine structure of spermatogenesis in Hymenolepis diminuta (Cestoda) with a description of the mature spermatozoon.
Keywords of People