Subject Areas on Research
- Constitutive activation of NOTCH1 signaling in Sertoli cells causes gonocyte exit from quiescence.
- Evidence that Mothers-against-dpp-related 1 (Madr1) plays a role in the initiation and maintenance of spermatogenesis in the mouse.
- Left-Biased Spermatogenic Failure in 129/SvJ Dnd1Ter/+ Mice Correlates with Differences in Vascular Architecture, Oxygen Availability, and Metabolites.
- Macrophages Contribute to the Spermatogonial Niche in the Adult Testis.
- Nonhistone chromosomal proteins of the developing rat testis.
- Spermatogonial depletion in adult Pin1-deficient mice.
- The fine structure of spermatogenesis in Hymenolepis diminuta (Cestoda) with a description of the mature spermatozoon.
Keywords of People