Subject Areas on Research
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- Air in the temporomandibular joint fossa: CT sign of temporal bone fracture.
- High-resolution computed tomography analysis of the greater palatine canal.
- Modeling alterations in sinonasal physiology after skull base surgery.
- Orbito-Masticatory Syndrome.
- T classification and clivus margin as risk factors for determining locoregional control by radiotherapy of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- The orbital mosaic in prosimians and the use of variable traits in systematics.