Subject Areas on Research
- Anatomical considerations for endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery in pediatric patients.
- Cushing's disease caused by an ectopic pituitary adenoma within the sphenoid sinus.
- Intra-operative MR guidance during trans-sphenoidal pituitary resection: preliminary results.
- National trends, complications, and outcomes following transsphenoidal surgery for Cushing's disease from 1993 to 2002.
- Solitary eosinophilic granuloma invading the clivus of an adult: case report.
- T classification and clivus margin as risk factors for determining locoregional control by radiotherapy of nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Transsphenoidal surgery and diabetes mellitus: An analysis of inpatient data and complications.
- True Transsphenoidal Meningoencephalocele.