Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical outcomes of splenectomy in children: report of the splenectomy in congenital hemolytic anemia registry.
- Deficient red-cell spectrin in severe, recessively inherited spherocytosis.
- Effect of elective surgery on subjective health in veterans with chronic posttraumatic stress disorder.
- Growth of Plasmodium falciparum in human erythrocytes containing abnormal membrane proteins.
- Hematologic outcomes after total splenectomy and partial splenectomy for congenital hemolytic anemia.
- Hereditary spherocytosis and partial splenectomy in children: review of surgical technique and the role of imaging.
- Hereditary spherocytosis associated with deletion of human erythrocyte ankyrin gene on chromosome 8.
- Mutation of conserved histidines alters tertiary structure and nanomechanics of consensus ankyrin repeats.
- Orthotopic heart transplantation in a child with hereditary spherocytosis.
- Partial deficiency of erythrocyte spectrin in hereditary spherocytosis.
- Partial splenectomy for hereditary spherocytosis.
- Partial splenectomy for hereditary spherocytosis: a multi-institutional review.
- Understanding splenectomy for children with hereditary spherocytosis.
Keywords of People