Subject Areas on Research
- Amino acid permeases require COPII components and the ER resident membrane protein Shr3p for packaging into transport vesicles in vitro.
- Assays for characterizing URF13, the pathotoxin and methomyl receptor of cms-T maize.
- Functional expression of the multidrug resistance-associated protein in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Localization of the reaction-centre subunits in the intracytoplasmic membranes of Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides and Rhodopseudomonas capsulata [proceedings].
- Two types of mechanosensitive channels in the Escherichia coli cell envelope: solubilization and functional reconstitution.