Subject Areas on Research
- Contralateral radiculopathy after transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.
- Diffusion-weighted imaging in a patient with vertebral and epidural abscesses.
- Evaluation of monoenergetic imaging to reduce metallic instrumentation artifacts in computed tomography of the cervical spine.
- Frequency, timing, and predictors of neurological dysfunction in the nonmyelopathic patient with cervical spinal cord compression, canal stenosis, and/or ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament.
- Magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of the spinal canal following arthrodesis and removal of sublaminar wires.
- Mean subaxial space available for the cord index as a novel method of measuring cervical spine geometry to predict the chronic stinger syndrome in American football players.
- Observer variability in assessing lumbar spinal stenosis severity on magnetic resonance imaging and its relation to cross-sectional spinal canal area.
- Pedicle thinning at the thoracolumbar junction: a normal variant.
- Spinal cord stimulation for radicular pain following retained bullet in the spinal canal.
- Spontaneous spinal subarachnoid hemorrhage secondary to spinal aneurysms: diagnosis and treatment paradigm.
- Traumatic pneumorrhachis.
- Use of the epidural blood patch in the treatment of chronic headaches.
Keywords of People