Subject Areas on Research
- Aging spine: challenges and emerging techniques.
- Assessment of apparent diffusion coefficient in normal and degenerated intervertebral lumbar disks: initial experience.
- Atypical parkinsonism and motor neuron syndrome in a Biosphere 2 participant: a possible complication of chronic hypoxia and carbon monoxide toxicity?
- Clinical outcome scales for use in a rabbit model of cervical myelopathy.
- Dysphagia due to diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis.
- Efficacy and safety of surgical decompression in patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy: results of the AOSpine North America prospective multi-center study.
- Prospective analysis of incidence and risk factors of dysphagia in spine surgery patients: comparison of anterior cervical, posterior cervical, and lumbar procedures.
- Radiographic and clinical outcomes following single-level anterior cervical discectomy and allograft fusion without plate placement or cervical collar.
- Role of plate thickness as a cause of dysphagia after anterior cervical fusion.
- The posterior cervical foraminotomy in the treatment of cervical disc/osteophyte disease: a single-surgeon experience with a minimum of 5 years' clinical and radiographic follow-up.
- Thoracic disc disease: experience with the transpedicular approach in twenty consecutive patients.
Keywords of People