Subject Areas on Research
- A novel long and unstable CAG/CTG trinucleotide repeat on chromosome 17q.
- Graft-induced restoration of function in hereditary cerebellar ataxia.
- Grafted cerebellar cells in a mouse model of hereditary ataxia express IGF-I system genes and partially restore behavioral function.
- Immunocytochemical binding to neurons of serum from spinocerebellar degeneration patients.
- Loss of tubulin deglutamylase CCP1 causes infantile-onset neurodegeneration.
- Mutation of the E6-AP ubiquitin ligase reduces nuclear inclusion frequency while accelerating polyglutamine-induced pathology in SCA1 mice.