Subject Areas on Research
- Central depression of carotid baroreceptor pressor response, arterial pressure and heart rate by 5-hydroxytryptophan: influence of supracollicular areas of the brain.
- Contribution of supracollicular structures of the brain to the central depression of cardiovascular function by clonidine.
- Non-neurogenic mechanism for reserpine-induced release of catecholamines from the adrenal medulla of neonatal rats: possible modulation by opiate receptors.
- Ontogeny of adrenomedullary responses to hypoxia and hypoglycemia: role of splanchnic innervation.
- Raising the pressure: Hemodynamic effects of splanchnic nerve stimulation.
- Splanchnic Nerve Block for Acute Heart Failure.
- Sympatho-adrenal development in perinatally addicted rats.