Subject Areas on Research
- CT during arterial portography: comparison of injection into the splenic versus superior mesenteric artery.
- Coil embolization of the splenic artery: impact on splenic volume.
- Debridement and replantation of the spleen with microsurgical restoration of blood flow.
- Delayed rupture of a splenic artery pseudoaneurysm after biliopancreatic diversion.
- Did James A. Garfield die of cholecystitis? Revisiting the autopsy of the 20th president of the United States.
- Functional and anatomic correlation of splenic regeneration following embolization.
- Intra-arterial chloroprocaine for the control of pain associated with partial splenic embolization.
- Physiological aspects of the determination of comprehensive arterial inflows in the lower abdomen assessed by Doppler ultrasound.
- Risks and Realities of Delayed Splenic Bleeding.
- Solitary intercostal arterial trunk: a previously unreported anatomical variant.
- The effect of drug-induced thrombocytopenia on direct-current transcatheter electrocoagulation.
- Transcatheter electrocoagulation: a therapeutic angiographic technique for vessel occlusion.
- Treatment of multiple aneurysms of the splenic artery after liver transplantation by percutaneous embolization and laparoscopic splenectomy.
- Upper gastrointestinal bleeding from gastric submucosal arterial collaterals secondary to splenic artery occlusion: treatment by splenectomy and partial gastric devascularization.