Subject Areas on Research
- "July Effect" Revisited: July Surgeries at Residency Training Programs are Associated with Equivalent Long-term Clinical Outcomes Following Lumbar Spondylolisthesis Surgery.
- A Comparison of Minimally Invasive and Open Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion for Grade 1 Degenerative Lumbar Spondylolisthesis: An Analysis of the Prospective Quality Outcomes Database.
- A Multicenter Evaluation of Clinical and Radiographic Outcomes Following High-grade Spondylolisthesis Reduction and Fusion.
- A comparison of minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion and decompression alone for degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis.
- A prospective, multi-institutional comparative effectiveness study of lumbar spine surgery in morbidly obese patients: does minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion result in superior outcomes?
- Aging spine: challenges and emerging techniques.
- Anterior disc excision and interbody spinal fusion for chronic low back pain.
- Anterior intervertebral discectomy and arthrodesis for treatment of low back pain with or without radiculopathy.
- Bilateral pulmonary emboli associated with intraoperative use of thrombin-based hemostatic matrix following lumbar spine interbody fusion.
- Cervical spondylolysis.
- Cervical spondylolysis: imaging findings in 12 patients.
- Classifying Patients Operated for Spondylolisthesis: A K-Means Clustering Analysis of Clinical Presentation Phenotypes.
- Clinical and radiographic evaluation of the adult spinal deformity patient.
- Commentary: Sacral Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy for Treatment of High-Grade Spondylolisthesis: A Technical Note and Review of the Literature.
- Comparison of cost and complication rates for profiling hospital performance in lumbar fusion for spondylolisthesis.
- Complications, reoperation rates, and health-care cost following surgical treatment of lumbar spondylolisthesis.
- Contralateral radiculopathy after transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.
- Correlation of return to work with patient satisfaction after surgery for lumbar spondylolisthesis: an analysis of the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Cost-effectiveness of lumbar discectomy and single-level fusion for spondylolisthesis: experience with the NeuroPoint-SD registry.
- Defining the minimum clinically important difference for grade I degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis: insights from the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis: An Analysis of the Nationwide Inpatient Sample Database.
- Degenerative lumbar stenosis: the neurosurgical perspective.
- Direct repair of the pars interarticularis for spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis.
- Effectiveness of spinal fusion versus structured rehabilitation in chronic low back pain patients with and without isthmic spondylolisthesis: a systematic review.
- Inferior Clinical Outcomes for Patients with Medicaid Insurance After Surgery for Degenerative Lumbar Spondylolisthesis: A Prospective Registry Analysis of 608 Patients.
- Laminectomy alone versus fusion for grade 1 lumbar spondylolisthesis in 426 patients from the prospective Quality Outcomes Database.
- Leveraging machine learning to ascertain the implications of preoperative body mass index on surgical outcomes for 282 patients with preoperative obesity and lumbar spondylolisthesis in the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Lumbar facet cyst resolution following anterior interbody fusion.
- Management of high-grade spondylolisthesis.
- Medical management.
- Minimally invasive unilateral approach for bilateral decompression of spinal stenosis and modified transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion for degenerative spondylolisthesis.
- Minimally invasive versus open fusion for Grade I degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis: analysis of the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Minimally invasive versus open transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion for grade I lumbar spondylolisthesis: 5-year follow-up from the prospective multicenter Quality Outcomes Database registry.
- Morbidity and mortality associated with spinal surgery in children: a review of the Scoliosis Research Society morbidity and mortality database.
- Morbidity and mortality in the surgical treatment of 10,242 adults with spondylolisthesis.
- Morbidity and mortality in the surgical treatment of six hundred five pediatric patients with isthmic or dysplastic spondylolisthesis.
- Obese Patients Benefit, but do not Fare as Well as Nonobese Patients, Following Lumbar Spondylolisthesis Surgery: An Analysis of the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Outcomes and Complications With Age in Spondylolisthesis: An Evaluation of the Elderly From the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Patient outcomes in the operative and nonoperative management of high-grade spondylolisthesis in children.
- Patients with a depressive and/or anxiety disorder can achieve optimum Long term outcomes after surgery for grade 1 spondylolisthesis: Analysis from the quality outcomes database (QOD).
- Predictive model for long-term patient satisfaction after surgery for grade I degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis: insights from the Quality Outcomes Database.
- Predictors of Lumbar Spine Degeneration and Low Back Pain in the Community: The Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Predictors of the Best Outcomes Following Minimally Invasive Surgery for Grade 1 Degenerative Lumbar Spondylolisthesis.
- Prevalence of radiographic findings in individuals with chronic low back pain screened for a randomized controlled trial: secondary analysis and clinical implications.
- Radiographic restoration of lumbar alignment after transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.
- Radiological evidence of spontaneous spinal arthrodesis in patients with lower lumbar spondylolisthesis.
- Randomized controlled trials for degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis: which patients benefit from lumbar fusion?
- Return of normal urological and neurological function after revision surgery for spondyloptosis. Case report.
- Sexual Dysfunction: Prevalence and Prognosis in Patients Operated for Degenerative Lumbar Spondylolisthesis.
- Short-term complications associated with surgery for high-grade spondylolisthesis in adults and pediatric patients: a report from the scoliosis research society morbidity and mortality database.
- Spinal Fusion for Pediatric Spondylolisthesis: National Trends, Complications, and Short-Term Outcomes.
- Spondylolisthesis of the axis vertebra.
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis in the athlete.
- Surgical management of high-grade paediatric spondylolisthesis: meta-analysis and systematic review.
- The Impact of Lumbar Spine Disease and Deformity on Total Hip Arthroplasty Outcomes.
- The association of lumbar spondylolisthesis with collagen IX tryptophan alleles.
- The efficacy of lumbar discectomy and single-level fusion for spondylolisthesis: results from the NeuroPoint-SD registry: clinical article.
- Three-Dimensional Navigated Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion: 2-Dimensional Operative Video.
- Transfacet Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion With an Expandable Interbody Device-Part I: 2-Dimensional Operative Video and Technical Report.
- Transfacet Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion With an Expandable Interbody Device-Part II: Consecutive Case Series.
- Two-Year Comparative Outcomes of MIS Lateral and MIS Transforaminal Interbody Fusion in the Treatment of Degenerative Spondylolisthesis: Part II: Radiographic Findings.
- Two-level reverse Bohlman transsoseous approach for treatment of symptomatic pseudarthrosis.
- What is the Optimal Surgical Method for Achieving Correction and Avoiding Neurological Complications in Pediatric High-grade Spondylolisthesis?
- Women fare best following surgery for degenerative lumbar spondylolisthesis: a comparison of the most and least satisfied patients utilizing data from the Quality Outcomes Database.