Subject Areas on Research
- A compact CMOS biochip immunosensor towards the detection of a single bacteria.
- A linking function for the cellulose-binding protein SP85 in the spore coat of Dictyostelium discoideum.
- A microsporidan contaminant of a nonhuman primate cell culture: ultrastructural comparison with Nosema connori.
- Meiotic recombination between repeated transposable elements in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Microsporidian methionine aminopeptidase type 2.
- Naturally acquired antibodies to sporozoites do not prevent malaria: vaccine development implications.