Subject Areas on Research
- Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions. A review.
- Antiallergy Agents. 1. Substituted 1,8-Naphthyridin-2-(1H)-ones as Inhibitors of SRS-A Release
- Effect of cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase products on pulmonary function in group B streptococcal sepsis.
- Enhanced renal leukotriene production in murine lupus: role of lipoxygenase metabolites.
- Influence of an antagonist of slow-reacting substance of anaphylaxis on the cardiovascular manifestations of hypoxia in piglets.
- Stereospecific synthesis, assignment of absolute configuration, and biological activity of the enantiomers of 3-[[[3-[2-(7-chloroquinolin-2-yl)-(E)-ethenyl]phenyl] [[3-(dimethylamino)-3-oxopropyl]thio]methyl]thio]propionic acid, a potent and specific leukotriene D4 receptor antagonist.