Subject Areas on Research
- Covering Ground: Movement Patterns and Random Walk Behavior in Aquilonastra anomala Sea Stars.
- Evidence that myosin does not contribute to force production in chromosome movement.
- Identification of asteroid genera with species capable of larval cloning.
- Studies on the in vivo sensitivity of spindle microtubules to calcium ions and evidence for a vesicular calcium-sequestering system.
- The phylogeny of extant starfish (Asteroidea: Echinodermata) including Xyloplax, based on comparative transcriptomics.
- Transcriptomic analysis of Nodal - and BMP- associated genes during development to the juvenile seastar in Parvulastra exigua (Asterinidae).
- Transcriptomic analysis of sea star development through metamorphosis to the highly derived pentameral body plan with a focus on neural transcription factors.