Subject Areas on Research
- A Respiratory Therapist-Driven Asthma Pathway Reduced Hospital Length of Stay in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- Acute steroid-induced tetraplegia following status asthmaticus.
- Adjunct Therapies for Refractory Status Asthmaticus in Children.
- An Asthma Protocol Improved Adherence to Evidence-Based Guidelines for Pediatric Subjects With Status Asthmaticus in the Emergency Department.
- Identifying Factors Associated With Critical Asthma: What (and When) is the Point?
- Outcomes of invasive mechanical ventilation in children and adolescents hospitalized due to status asthmaticus in United States: a population based study.
- Pathophysiology and management of life-threatening asthma.