Subject Areas on Research
- Ceramide kinase uses ceramide provided by ceramide transport protein: localization to organelles of eicosanoid synthesis.
- Characterization of Fe(III) sequestration by an analog of the cytotoxic siderophore brasilibactin A: implications for the iron transport mechanism in mycobacteria.
- Interleukin-1 stimulates diacylglycerol production in T lymphocytes by a novel mechanism.
- Metabolomics reveals amino acids contribute to variation in response to simvastatin treatment.
- Methotrexate-induced alterations in beta-oxidation correlate with cognitive abilities in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- The absorption of tristearin and stearic acid and tripalmitin and palmitic acid. Studies on the rate-limiting steps in rats.
- Thermal-turbidimetric studies of membranes from Acholeplasma laidlawii.