Subject Areas on Research
- CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein beta deletion reduces adiposity, hepatic steatosis, and diabetes in Lepr(db/db) mice.
- Effects of a block in cysteine catabolism on energy balance and fat metabolism in mice.
- Elevated stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 expression in skeletal muscle contributes to abnormal fatty acid partitioning in obese humans.
- Energy expenditure and treating obesity.
- Loss of ULK1 increases RPS6KB1-NCOR1 repression of NR1H/LXR-mediated Scd1 transcription and augments lipotoxicity in hepatic cells.
- Microarray analysis of gene expression in the kidneys of new- and post-onset diabetic NOD mice.
- Moderation of breastfeeding effects on the IQ by genetic variation in fatty acid metabolism.
- Role for stearoyl-CoA desaturase-1 in leptin-mediated weight loss.