Subject Areas on Research
- Addressing the vaccine confidence gap.
- Contraceptive Management for Women Who Are at High Risk of Thrombosis.
- Contraceptive effectiveness of two insertions of quinacrine: results from 10-year follow-up in Vietnam.
- Family planning, race consciousness and the fear of race genocide.
- Reversibility of sterilization produced by vas occlusion clip.
- Safety of quinacrine contraceptive pellets: results from 10-year follow-up in Vietnam.
- Similarities and differences in contraceptive use reported by women and men in the National Survey of Family Growth.
- Subserosal misplacement of Essure device manifested by late-onset acute pelvic pain.