Subject Areas on Research
- Abortion, death, and the sanctity of life.
- Addressing the vaccine confidence gap.
- Contraceptive Management for Women Who Are at High Risk of Thrombosis.
- Family planning, race consciousness and the fear of race genocide.
- Reversibility of sterilization produced by vas occlusion clip.
- Risks and Benefits of Salpingectomy at the Time of Sterilization.
- Similarities and differences in contraceptive use reported by women and men in the National Survey of Family Growth.