Subject Areas on Research
- Addressing the vaccine confidence gap.
- Contraceptive Management for Women Who Are at High Risk of Thrombosis.
- Family planning, race consciousness and the fear of race genocide.
- Quinacrine sterilization and gynecologic cancers: a case-control study in northern Vietnam.
- Reversibility of sterilization produced by vas occlusion clip.
- Similarities and differences in contraceptive use reported by women and men in the National Survey of Family Growth.
- Subserosal misplacement of Essure device manifested by late-onset acute pelvic pain.