Subject Areas on Research
- Androgen receptor antagonism drives cytochrome P450 17A1 inhibitor efficacy in prostate cancer.
- Association of genetic polymorphisms of ER-alpha and the estradiol-synthesizing enzyme genes CYP17 and CYP19 with breast cancer risk in Chinese women.
- Emerging therapeutic approaches in the management of metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Enzalutamide versus abiraterone acetate for the treatment of men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
- Fasting-induced hepatic production of DHEA is regulated by PGC-1alpha, ERRalpha, and HNF4alpha.
- Identifying susceptibility genes for prostate cancer--a family-based association study of polymorphisms in CYP17, CYP19, CYP11A1, and LH-beta.
- New data, new paradigms for treating prostate cancer patients--VI: novel hormonal therapy approaches.
- Novel therapies for the treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Phase 1 study of seviteronel, a selective CYP17 lyase and androgen receptor inhibitor, in women with estrogen receptor-positive or triple-negative breast cancer.
- Phase I Study of Seviteronel, a Selective CYP17 Lyase and Androgen Receptor Inhibitor, in Men with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- Phase II study of single-agent orteronel (TAK-700) in patients with nonmetastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer and rising prostate-specific antigen.
- Prostaglandin mediates premature delivery in pregnant sheep induced by estradiol at 121 days of gestational age.
- The aromatase enzyme: from cloning to cancer.
Keywords of People