Subject Areas on Research
- Biaxial strain effects on cells from the inner and outer regions of the meniscus.
- Cartilage viability and catabolism in the intact porcine knee following transarticular impact loading with and without articular fracture.
- Decreased Th17 and antigen-specific humoral responses in CX₃ CR1-deficient mice in the collagen-induced arthritis model.
- Dietary fatty acid content regulates wound repair and the pathogenesis of osteoarthritis following joint injury.
- Diffusion tractography of the rat knee at microscopic resolution.
- Effects of cartilage impact with and without fracture on chondrocyte viability and the release of inflammatory markers.
- Regulation of Cholesterol Homeostasis by Hedgehog Signaling in Osteoarthritic Cartilage.