Subject Areas on Research
- Association of cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript-immunoreactive elements with thyrotropin-releasing hormone-synthesizing neurons in the hypothalamic paraventricular nucleus and its role in the regulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis during fasting.
- Development of direct GABAergic projections from the zona incerta to the somatosensory cortex of the rat.
- Development of long-distance efferent projections from fetal hippocampal grafts depends upon pathway specificity and graft location in kainate-lesioned adult hippocampus.
- Double-labeling of saphenous nerve neuron pools: a model for determining the accuracy of axon regeneration at the single neuron level.
- Organization of the superior olivary complex in the guinea pig: II. Patterns of projection from the periolivary nuclei to the inferior colliculus.
- Reinnervation accuracy of the rat femoral nerve by motor and sensory neurons.