Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of illicit substance use among persons with schizophrenia by radioimmunoassay of hair.
- Experimental genetic approaches to addiction.
- Infrequent illicit methadone use among stimulant-using patients in methadone maintenance treatment programs: a national drug abuse treatment clinical trials network study.
- Prescription pain reliever abuse and dependence among adolescents: a nationally representative study.
- Synaptic plasticity in drug reward circuitry.
- The developmental course of illicit substance use from age 12 to 22: links with depressive, anxiety, and behavior disorders at age 18.
- The relationship between employment and substance use among students aged 12 to 17.
Keywords of People