Subject Areas on Research
- Antibacterial efficacy of exogenous nitric oxide on periodontal pathogens.
- Early childhood caries: analysis of psychosocial and biological factors in a high-risk population.
- Kinetic-dependent Killing of Oral Pathogens with Nitric Oxide.
- Percutaneous balloon pulmonic valvuloplasty following treated endocarditis in a patient with congenital pulmonary valve stenosis.
- Serum dilution test for bactericidal activity. II. Standardization and correlation with antimicrobial assays and susceptibility tests.