Subject Areas on Research
- A direct link between carbohydrate utilization and virulence in the major human pathogen group A Streptococcus.
- A human mononuclear leukocyte chemotactic factor: characterization, specificity and kinetics of production by homologous leukocytes.
- Defective mononuclear leukocyte chemotaxis: a previously unrecognized immune dysfunction. Studies in a patient with chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
- Depression of lymphocyte transformation and exacerbation of Behcet's syndrome by ingestion of english walnuts.
- Glutathione S-transferase fusion proteins mimic receptor dimerization in permeabilized cells.
Keywords of People