Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive search for calcium binding sites critical for TMEM16A calcium-activated chloride channel activity.
- DNA network structures on various solid substrates investigated by atomic force microscopy.
- Differential activity-dependent, homeostatic plasticity of two neocortical inhibitory circuits.
- Isotope and ion selectivity in reverse osmosis desalination: geochemical tracers for man-made freshwater.
- Isotopic imprints of mountaintop mining contaminants.
- Multiple roles for the active zone protein RIM1alpha in late stages of neurotransmitter release.
- Postsynaptic mechanisms govern the differential excitation of cortical neurons by thalamic inputs.
- Strong single-fiber sensory inputs to olfactory cortex: implications for olfactory coding.