Subject Areas on Research
- Application of strontium isotopes for tracing landfill leachate plumes in groundwater.
- Boron and strontium isotopic characterization of coal combustion residuals: validation of new environmental tracers.
- Geochemical evidence for possible natural migration of Marcellus Formation brine to shallow aquifers in Pennsylvania.
- Isotopic imprints of mountaintop mining contaminants.
- Naturally Occurring versus Anthropogenic Sources of Elevated Molybdenum in Groundwater: Evidence for Geogenic Contamination from Southeast Wisconsin, United States.
- Nutrient uptake as a contributing explanation for deep rooting in arid and semi-arid ecosystems.
Keywords of People