Subject Areas on Research
- A Public Health Perspective on School Dropout and Adult Outcomes: A Prospective Study of Risk and Protective Factors From Age 5 to 27 Years.
- Association of Parental Incarceration With Psychiatric and Functional Outcomes of Young Adults.
- Early student (dis)engagement: Contributions of household chaos, parenting, and self-regulatory skills.
- Evaluation of a Public Awareness Campaign to Prevent High School Dropout.
- Factors affecting the reliability of clinical judgments about the function of children's school-refusal behavior.
- School refusal and psychiatric disorders: a community study.
- Suicidality, school dropout, and reading problems among adolescents.