Subject Areas on Research
- Chiari type I malformations in young adults: implications for the college health practitioner.
- Conducting a needs assessment of university psychological services: a campaign of telephone and mail strategies.
- Emerging adulthood and college-aged youth: an overlooked age for weight-related behavior change.
- Enhancing commitment improves adherence to a medical regimen.
- Exploration of fairness in health services: a qualitative analysis.
- Multidisciplinary training in the College Mental Health Service.
- One or two session psychotherapy with university students.
- Sexual violence screening practices of student health centers located on universities in Florida.
- Should college health providers use e-mail to communicate with their patients? Two points of view.
- Special suicide and suicide prevention section of the Journal of American College Health.
- The college student-athlete: psychological considerations and interventions.
- The implementation of buprenorphine/naloxone in college health practice.
- Total medical record: an automated medical information system.
- Very brief psychological interventions with university students.
Keywords of People
- Halstater, Brian Hugh, Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine