Subject Areas on Research
- Assessing safety culture in pharmacies: the psychometric validation of the Safety Attitudes Questionnaire (SAQ) in a national sample of community pharmacies in Sweden.
- Emphasizing Bloom's Affective Domain to Reduce Pharmacy Students' Stigmatizing Attitudes.
- Impact of Standardized Simulated Patients on First-Year Pharmacy Students' Knowledge Retention of Insulin Injection Technique and Counseling Skills.
- Increasing the quality of medication histories in the ED with pharmacy students.
- Pharmacogenomics courses in pharmacy school curricula.