Subject Areas on Research
- A needle in a haystack: Sturge-Weber syndrome gene discovery.
- Approach to pediatric epilepsy surgery: State of the art, Part II: Approach to specific epilepsy syndromes and etiologies.
- Gαq and hyper-phosphorylated ERK expression in Sturge-Weber syndrome leptomeningeal blood vessel endothelial cells.
- Hypothesis: Presymptomatic treatment of Sturge-Weber Syndrome With Aspirin and Antiepileptic Drugs May Delay Seizure Onset.
- Ipsilateral facial and uveal arteriovenous and capillary angioma, microphthalmos, heterochromia of the iris, and hypotony: an oculocutaneous syndrome simulating Sturge-Weber syndrome.
- Leveraging a Sturge-Weber Gene Discovery: An Agenda for Future Research.
- Physical and Family History Variables Associated With Neurological and Cognitive Development in Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
- Postoperative cilioretinal artery occlusion in Sturge Weber-associated glaucoma.
- Quality of Life in Children With Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
- Reliability and Clinical Correlation of Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound in Sturge-Weber Syndrome.
- Sturge-Weber syndrome and port-wine stains caused by somatic mutation in GNAQ.
- Updates and future horizons on the understanding, diagnosis, and treatment of Sturge-Weber syndrome brain involvement.
- Use of latanoprost in the treatment of glaucoma associated with Sturge-Weber syndrome.
Keywords of People