Subject Areas on Research
- Asymmetric cerebral near-infrared oximetric measurements during cardiac surgery.
- Coronary steal from a left internal mammary artery coronary bypass graft by a left upper extremity arteriovenous hemodialysis fistula.
- Hemodialysis Reliable Outflow device impingement in the subclavian position: a case report.
- Isolated right subclavian artery arising from the right pulmonary artery via a right-sided ductus arteriosus with associated pulmonary steal phenomenon.
- Symptomatic obstruction of the brachiocephalic and left subclavian arteries obscured by aortic stenosis.
- Vertebral artery Doppler waveform changes indicating subclavian steal physiology.