Subject Areas on Research
- An unusual presentation of an airway tear.
- Chest X-ray after tracheostomy is not necessary unless clinically indicated.
- High-pressure water injection injury: emergency presentation and management.
- Massive subcutaneous emphysema following percutaneous tracheostomy.
- Operative cholangiography performed during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Pneumorrhachis, subcutaneous emphysema, pneumomediastinum, pneumopericardium, and pneumoretroperitoneum after proctocolectomy for ulcerative colitis: report of a case.
- Subcutaneous emphysema and pneumolabyrinth plus pneumocephalus as complications of middle ear implant and cochlear implant surgery.