Subject Areas on Research
- Being bad isn't always good: affective context moderates the attention bias toward negative information.
- Disentangling the Roles of Cue Visibility and Knowledge in Adjusting Cognitive Control: A Preregistered Direct Replication of the Farooqui and Manly (2015) Study.
- Hypervigilance for fear after basolateral amygdala damage in humans.
- Invited commentary.
- Moments of weakness: the implicit context dependencies of temptations.
- The motivational looking glass: how significant others implicitly affect goal appraisals.