Subject Areas on Research
- Frequency of abnormal carbohydrate metabolism and diabetes in a population-based screening of adolescents.
- Maladaptive coping mediates the influence of childhood trauma on depression and PTSD among pregnant women in South Africa.
- Pricing strategy to promote fruit and vegetable purchase in high school cafeterias.
- The role of social norms and friends' influences on unhealthy weight-control behaviors among adolescent girls.
- Unsuspected dengue and acute febrile illness in rural and semi-urban southern Sri Lanka.
- Use of antimalarial drugs in Mali: policy versus reality.