Subject Areas on Research
- Bariatric Embolization: Pilot Study on the Impact of Gastroprotective Agents and Arterial Distribution on Ulceration Risk and Efficacy in a Porcine Model.
- Double blind randomized trial of sucralfate vs placebo during radical radiotherapy for head and neck cancers.
- Efficacy of oral sucralfate suspension in prevention and treatment of chemotherapy-induced mucositis.
- Gastropathy induced by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: prescribing patterns among geriatric practitioners.
Keywords of People
- Alexander, John Hunter Peel, Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology