Subject Areas on Research
- Expression cloning of three Rhizobium leguminosarum lipopolysaccharide core galacturonosyltransferases.
- Lipopolysaccharide 3-deoxy-D-manno-octulosonic acid (Kdo) core determines bacterial association of secreted toxins.
- Metallothionein abrogates GTP cyclohydrolase I inhibition-induced cardiac contractile and morphological defects: role of mitochondrial biogenesis.
- Mutagenic effects of abasic and oxidized abasic lesions in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Surface array proteins of Campylobacter fetus block lectin-mediated binding to type A lipopolysaccharide.
- The biological behavior of tin following administration of nine 99mTc-Sn complexes.