Subject Areas on Research
- Burn wound sepsis: effect of delayed treatment with topical chemotherapy on survival.
- Determination of sulfadiazine and sulfamethoxazole by capillary electrophoresis with end-column electrochemical detection.
- Evaluation of the policy of empiric treatment of suspected Toxoplasma encephalitis in patients with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Rifampin-resistant meningococcal disease in a contact patient given prophylactic rifampin.
- Successful pyrimethamine-sulfadiazine therapy of pneumocystis pneumonia in infants with X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM.