Subject Areas on Research
- Amodiaquine and sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine as treatment for chloroquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum in Rwanda.
- Changes in atrioventricular conduction properties with refractory-period modulation.
- Diatom gliding is the result of an actin-myosin motility system.
- Effect of sulphanilamide on citric acid production by Aspergillus niger.
- Effect of sulphanilamide on formation of sterols in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Neurospora crassa.
- Location-dependent artifact for no measurement using multiwell plates.